The Chewzie app can be configured to enable or disable guest ordering
Customers can place and complete orders in the app as guests or can signup as members. Guests are customers who opted not to enter their information in the app.
To enable guest ordering:
1. Log into the Chewzie backoffice.
2. Navigate to 'Web Ordering' > 'App Settings'.
3. Click on 'Detailed View' > 'Advance Settings' > 'Customer Loyalty'.
4. On the 'Customers and Loyalty' page, check the 'Allow Guest Ordering' tickbox, then click 'Save App'.
To disable guest ordering:
1. Follow steps 1-3.
2. Uncheck the 'Allow Guest Ordering' tickbox, then click 'Save App'.